She sometimes acts as a little mother, helping me and telling her siblings what to do.
She loves being a big girl and really wants to go to school.
In our new house she now has a bunk bed and loves sleeping on the top bunk.
She also loves being a part of any picture I take, and tries her hardest to be in all the pictures I take.
Sarah is very friendly and loves talking to anyone. As we drive by people on the street, she will roll down the window to wave and shout, "Hi!" We have had a lot of people over to check things out at the house or to fix things, and if Sarah had her way, she would spend all the time with that person, just talking to them. We had a plumber over to check out some of our pipes, and each time he came into the house, he wore some red plastic booties to protect our carpet. He gave one of the to Sarah, and she had lots of fun playing with it.
Sarah loves our new back yard. She has had lots of fun playing in it and building dirt castles with dandelion flags. All that fun wears her out, and she has been taking naps again. She just crawls into bed and falls asleep.
Sarah likes to have her hair done. As long as I say that I am giving her "Princess Hair," that is. I generally give her cute hair on Sundays before Church. What I like about where we live is that Church meetings start at 11, and we are able to watch Music and the Spoken Word. So at 9:30, I sit Sarah down in front of the TV for 30 minutes while I do her hair. And Rebecca has inspired me to do some fun things with Sarah's hair. When I have the time and inclination, here are a few of the hairdos I have done with Sarah:
I like doing the ones in front because it keeps the hair out of Sarah's face.
1 comment:
SO cute! You're great at that!
Post a Comment