Yesterday, as I was cleaning up around the house and reorganizing my pantry, I would pass my kitchen table and smell something. I wasn't quite sure what it was, and I couldn't figure it out. There wasn't any food on the table, and I couldn't think what could be making that smell. All day I would pass the table and smell the aroma and wonder what it was. About 8 in the evening, it finally dawned on me what it was. I had received some flowers for Mother's Day and they had bloomed. And it was the flowers that I was smellin

g. Once I realized it was the flowers that were creating the aroma, I decided that the smell reminded me of the way Paperwhites smell. The sad thing is that it

isn't a small flower arrangement. I think the large white and pink flowers are the culprit.
Maybe this just means that I need to get flowers more often so that I am not suprised when I smell them on my table. :)
2 comments:
haha that's too funny! The large pink and white flowers are Stargazer Lillies. They are one of my favorite flowers! I love lillies of any variety. They are usually quite fragrant, I love the smell!!
PS. I also love that you are blogging more frequently! I quite enjoy reading what you have to say!! :)
I second the comment that they are lillies. They are beautiful but personally I can't stand the smell. I don't find it pleasant. However I hope you enjoy it. They are really fragrant.
Post a Comment