Thursday, May 28, 2009

Sleepy Boy

Tuesday night I put Steven to bed about 8:30 in his diaper. I thought he would sleep for an hour or so and wake up, at which time I would put him in pajamas, but he didn't wake up to eat until 5am! Usually he wakes up between 1-3 to eat. So last night I thought I would try it again and put him to bed in diapers.
This time he didn't wake up until 7:30 this morning (went to bed at 9:30). Yea! I think someone is going to be sleeping naked a lot more often. Or at least in a diaper. Or until he starts waking up in the middle of the night again, and then I will know it was just a couple of flukes.

But he is a cutie boy! I love the little feet!

1 comment:

Daniel said...

Definitely a cute boy! Who would have supposed pj's would interfere with REM?