
Last week while running some errands, Sarah peed in her pants. She looked so pathetic, just standing there, not wanting to move. So I took her out to the car and the diaper bag, where I realized that I had not brought her a change of clothes. What to do? There were a couple more places I wanted to go, and I wasn't sure I wanted Sarah walking around in a shirt and a diaper.
As I got the diaper out of the bag, I noticed

a pair of Steven's 6/9 month gray sweatpants. Yes, I know that Steven won't be sweating in them, but that is they type of fabric they are. Anyway, I thought that if Sarah and Steven both fit into the same size diaper, maybe Sarah would fit into these pants. I put them on her and they looked really cute and summery. The pants fit in the waist, and the legs went down to about her knees. And no one knew that they were her brother's pants. Unless I told them.
So here are a couple pictures of both Sarah and Steven wearing the Stretchy Pants.
1 comment:
You're so clever!! I really enjoy hearing about all your adventures. M
Post a Comment