I have really been on a crocheting kick lately. I have been working on and completing a number of projects. Here are a couple of the little blankets I have completed. The light blue one is for my nephew Ethan, and the darker blue one is for my niece Delaney.
And I just started one for Polly. I am really excited about that one. I'll post pictures of that one when I am finished.
Well, I better go. There is some purple yarn calling my name.
Wow! That is pretty! You do good work. I am ignoring Delaney right now, and she's probably naked. She thinks she is potty training and keeps taking off her diaper to sit on the potty. I'm not happy about it!
2 comments:
Wow! That is pretty! You do good work. I am ignoring Delaney right now, and she's probably naked. She thinks she is potty training and keeps taking off her diaper to sit on the potty. I'm not happy about it!
Those are so pretty! You are so talented!
Post a Comment