

I tried to get some help to let me illustrate how much snow there was out there. I found a little bit of help from Sarah, but she didn't want to hold still and pose for my pictures. That's when I found my new little helper.
Here he is stuck in the side of the car. He wanted to show you how thick the snow was on the driver's side window.

What was that? You can't see him hiding behind the mirror? Let me zoom in a little to give you a better view.
Yep! It's Mister Potato Head. He was nice enough to pose in the snow and not complain about cold hands. In fact, he doesn't even have his arms here because I couldn't find them.Here, I think he got stuck on the hood of the car. It was a little deep there, too.

I had to dig him out, and when I did, I measured. There was more than 7 inches of snow on my car.

Here is my little helper. She wanted to help me shovel the walk, and to get the snow off the car. She was very helpful (for a three-year-old) until her hands got really cold.

There were also some pretty cool icicles hiding near the side door.

Mister Potato Head liked them too, and thought he would take a closer look.

Uh-oh. . . . Maybe that wasn't such a good idea. Those icicles aren't as firmly attatched as I thought!

That was a close one, but it missed. Mister Potato Head is fine and enjoying the snow.
No comments:
Post a Comment