This year, I decided to do something a little different. Something space-conscious. Something two dimensional. Something like this:
A nice little tree, made of paper, taped to my wall. Sarah calls it our "baby tree". Its about 4 feet tall, just a little taller than Sarah.
Here it is after I added some decorations:

I had fun making the tree and thought it turned out really cute. Ian had some reservations about the tree, but I think he liked it after it was decorated. There aren't any ornaments on the tree, because I don't have many that I thought would be light enough, or durable enough, to stick to the wall with tape. Or stay there once Sarah saw them.
I hope all of you had a merry Christmas!
1 comment:
Way cute and very creative! I hear ya on the ornaments thing. Ours are strewn around the house. I did make it a point to have nothing breakable, and all the good stuff at the top. Good job!
Post a Comment