That's my boy, Steven.
He's a little over 4 months old now.
On Monday, I took him to see the doctor for his 4 month checkup, and yep. . . He is still a big boy.

Steven weighed in at 18 pounds 12 ounces. Sarah didn't weigh that much until she was a year old!

He's a little over 4 months old now.
On Monday, I took him to see the doctor for his 4 month checkup, and yep. . . He is still a big boy.

Steven weighed in at 18 pounds 12 ounces. Sarah didn't weigh that much until she was a year old!
He is also 27 inches long. I couldn't believe it when the nurse made that measurement.
And his head is still measuring large. It is now off the growth charts at 18.74 inches.
But I still think he is a cutie!
1 comment:
Thanks for the cute pictures of your latest progeny! No surprise he is so good-looking. But very enjoyable, hope I have as good luck
Post a Comment