Steven has a pair of pants that I think he just does not want to wear. Monday I put them on him, and it seems almost immediately he had a massive bowel movement. Not only did the poo leak through his diaper, but through his pants and onto the bouncy seat (which, by the way, I had finally gotten out of the garage and washed!).
Well, I did laundry Monday, and decided I would put the brown pants on Steven Tuesday, since he didn't get to wear them very long Monday. I get him dressed, and in the car seat. By the time we get to the playgroup at the Church and out of his car seat, there is, again, the tell-tell mark that indicates that Steven has pooped through his diaper. He hasn't pooped since then. But then, I haven't put those pants back on, either!
Signs of the Second Coming
14 years ago
1 comment:
I am amused! Just reading the title made me laugh out loud. I like you!
Post a Comment