Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Happy Birthday Samantha!

Samantha had her first birthday last week.  We had a small celebration with a birthday cake and singing.   We tried to get her to blow out her candle, but she didn't quite grasp the concept.


Steven tried to help.



She did know how to eat the cake, though.  And had a lot of fun doing it.


She's my cutie-pie!

4 comments:

Nathan said...

She totally looks like Rylee! So cute. And I love that she is nakey!

Nathan said...

Sorry, that's me, not Nathan! I didn't realize he was signed in on my computer.
Rebecca

Deborah said...

I think Samantha looks a lot like both Rylee and Denali. But I think she has her daddy's genes when it comes to size.

And I tend to leave my babies nakey during cake time. I figure it speeds up the clean-up process.

Daniel said...

So cute! Thanks for sharing about the birthdays. I'm trying to think of something for Camden. Do I go all out? Or just use it as an excuse to make something really yummy for me?! M