Friday, July 23, 2010

Hair cuts






In the normal course of events, one doesn't really  notice how long Steven's hair is, because it curls up so much.  However, if you brush out his hair, you can see how long it really is:
Afro Boy

About a month ago, I realized that I really needed to cut Steven's hair.  He handled it rather well, and let me trim most of it without a fuss.
All done!
 I just need to remember next time I do Steven's hair to take his shirt off to avoid all those hairs that get stuck in it! 
Before



So here are before and after pictures (without brushing his hair out).  A little unruly, but look at all those curls!  And he is such a happy boy.





 I supposed I could have trimmed a little closer, but maybe that is a skill I will develop with subsequent hair cuts.  He does look with the shorter hair.








And lastly, here is a picture of Steven wearing my glasses!  He looked awfully cute, but I learned it was a bad idea to let him think it was OK to touch them, because about 5 minutes after this picture was taken, I saw him bending my glasses into a shape they were not meant to be.  He is a studious looking little man!

3 comments:

Tom and Sandy Fox said...

Good job with the haircut! And Steven does look cute in the glasses. I hope they could be bent back.

Daniel said...

how very adorable your children are! Dan thinks Camden will have hair like Steven (just conjecture and hopeful thoughts really). I am impressed with your hair-cutting skills. Nicely done! M

Unknown said...

Steven looks just like you in that last picture.