In case you were not the one on the other end of this phone call, we have an announcement to make!
Yep, it is a girl!
This is Rebecca, Deborah's sister, blogging for her today. I flew out on Saturday to hang out and hopefully be of assistance to her. My wish was granted and I get to be chief babysitter! Last night, Deborah and Ian went to the hospital just before 10 pm. Ian had just enough time to walk in the door after work, eat, and walk back out the door. I think they arrived at the hospital around 10 pm and the baby was born in 3 contractions at 12:36 this morning!
In keeping with the (totally unintentional, they swear) "S" theme, the baby is Samantha Kelly Reck.
He stayed at the hospital all night with Deborah while I held down the fort at home. (The kids are doing great by the way. I just feed them candy and chocolate and they are happy. Just kidding!)
3 comments:
Yay!!! I am so excited for you!! I'm so glad you don't have to be pregnant anymore. You can sleep on your tummy! You can get your body back. Well, okay, you can have MOST of your body back. Congratulations. She is very cute. I'm really happy for you.
Way to go Deborah, Ian and Samantha! We are so pleased that everything worked out so well for you. A big thanks to big sister Rebecca for being there at the right time to help out at home. You are a great family! There is no such thing as too many pictures! Thanks for sending them. Samantha is adorable!
Congratulations! So exciting! I am glad you are not pregnant anymore too. I wish you all the best.
Post a Comment