Monday, March 29, 2010

3 Weeks

I talked to Rebecca the other day, and she mentioned that she has been checking daily to see if I had blogged yet, and to see how I was doing. I apologize for not keeping you more up to date, but most often the answer to the question, "What to do when Samantha is sleeping and I don't have to hold her?" is "Sleep!" And to make matters worse, the last couple days Samantha has not wanted to sleep in her bassinet. Grr! She will fall asleep while I hold her, and about 5 minutes after I put her down in the bassinet, she is awake again. So I have spent a lot of time holding Samantha the past few days.

I took Samantha in for her 2 week check up last week, and she is doing well. She was 8 lbs 7 oz (which is 7 ounces more than her birth weight!) and 20 3/4 inches long.

We also gave Samantha a bath last week. She really seemed to enjoy being in the water. Ian didn't understand why I needed to bring the camera into the bathroom for the bath. This is why:
I think you will agree that it was necessary to bring it with me. :) And I apologize for not having more pictures up, but blogspot doesn't seem to want me to post them. I have tried twice to download 4 pictures, and this is the only one that got through.

6 comments:

Savannah said...

I love bath time pictures!!! What a little cutie! Can't wait to meet her!

Rebecca said...

Thanks for blogging! She is looking like her own person already. So cute!

And I'm sorry she isn't letting you sleep more and I'm sorry she's not sleeping in her own bed so well. That stinks.

Deborah said...

Now that I blogged about her being a little stinkpot who wouldn't let me sleep, she has been doing an excellent job of it today, and I have been able to get a lot done.

Daniel said...

There's nothing like griping to make a problem go away! hee, hee! I'm glad you have such cute pictures. Thanks for sharing! Hope cuteness runs in the family. Miranda

Tom and Sandy Fox said...

What a darling baby; thanks for sharing. Amazing she is so small that she can be bathed in the bathroom sink! We love you!

foxfamilyfun said...

She's a cutie!