skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Reckless Adventures
The adventures (or non-adventures) of my family.
Saturday, February 20, 2010
Multipurpose Food Storage
I left the door to the laundry room/food storage area open, and this is what I found:
Sarah and Steven were having tons of fun stacking the cans of tuna fish from our food storage.
Why buy Legos and blocks when the kids are perfectly happy with canned food products?
See how high I can stack these cans?
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Deborah
I am a Stay at Home Mom with 6 children. I enjoy my family, crocheting, reading books, and taking photographs.
View my complete profile
Random Blogs I Like
Salty Pockets
Signs of the Second Coming
14 years ago
Cake Wrecks
We Moved!!!
14 years ago
FoxAfricanSafari
Moving on
15 years ago
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2019
(3)
►
December
(2)
►
January
(1)
►
2017
(4)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(3)
►
2013
(5)
►
October
(1)
►
March
(2)
►
January
(2)
►
2012
(7)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(1)
►
July
(2)
►
May
(2)
►
January
(1)
►
2011
(9)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(5)
►
February
(2)
▼
2010
(45)
►
November
(2)
►
October
(2)
►
September
(6)
►
August
(6)
►
July
(8)
►
June
(8)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(3)
▼
February
(4)
Bear of a Week
Multipurpose Food Storage
Steven's Haircut
"I don't want your stupid jack!"
►
January
(2)
►
2009
(35)
►
December
(3)
►
November
(5)
►
October
(4)
►
August
(1)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(8)
►
April
(4)
►
March
(4)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(4)
►
2008
(6)
►
December
(3)
►
November
(3)
No comments:
Post a Comment