Sunday, December 13, 2009

Communication Frustration

Tonight, I have been reading a bunch of blogs posted by family and I was feeling very frustrated. I kept wanting to post comments, but stupid blogspot doesn't seem to recognize that I am logged in to the system and won't let me post comments. For some reason the format on Rebecca's and Savannah's blog will let me, but when I go to Mom and Dad's mission blog, Miranda's, Kera's or Kristy's, it doesn't work.

So I apologize to you for not commenting. I wish I could, but it doesn't like me. I am glad that you all blog so that I can read what you are up to, and I will try to be more motivated, myself, to blog and post pictures.

4 comments:

Savannah said...

I have problems with their blogs too. I have to press submit over and over again in order for it to work. It's very frustrating! I feel your pain!

Deborah said...

My problem is that every time I press submit, everything I wrote just disappears and I have to type it again. I think the max number of times I have tried re-submitting is four. (I got tired of repeating myself.) And even when I click on "Google Account" or whatever, it doesn't give me an option to sign in.

Daniel said...

I had no idea!! How silly the computer is. And how lame that blogspot is automatically editing the remarks! Miranda

foxfamilyfun said...

Hum. I'll have to fiddle with my blogspot settings and see if it's something I can fix. If not, I'll just imagine your comments. :)