Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Hello World, Welcome to my Blog

Now that it is quiet and all my distractions have gone to bed, I can't think of anything to say. All day I have been thinking of what to put in this blog, and now that I have time to write it down, there is nothing to say.

I am learning that when you get frequently interrupted, it is difficult to have a train of thought that continues along a straight track. So if my blogs are disjointed, blame it on the little ones in my life-- Steven and Sarah.



So I will just post this so that you know that this is a real blog. If you keep checking back, you may eventually find something of substance, but I can't guarantee anything.

1 comment:

The Halls said...

You have a blog! You have a blog! You are so cool. It's great to see a picture of the baby. Congratulations on having a little boy to bring you joy! It is hard to find free time with small children. Good luck.