Saturday, April 23, 2011

Hair Cuts

Saturday, April 16, Sarah came up to me and said, "You didn't cut my hair at Grandma's house, so I cut it downstairs."   I looked at her, and this is what I saw:

 She had grabbed her ponytails and another section of hair and just chopped them off.  On the plus side, she at least threw the cut-off hair into the garbage.

 She didn't really want me to take her picture, because she was afraid people would laugh at her.

So she got her Saturday bath a little early, and I got to work trimming her hair a little more evenly.

Before I evened it out.



After the trim


Sarah's new haircut


Look at all that beautiful hair!

Sarah a week after the hair cut.

I have to say I wasn't pleased.  I like Sarah's long hair and all the things I could do with it.  But she likes it, and it takes so much less time to brush it in the morning.

1 comment:

Daniel said...

Oh that must have been a surprise! Sarah does look cute with the new cut. It was REALLY long. M