Friday, August 27, 2010

Playing in the Rain



Last week we had a mini rainstorm.  For about 20 minutes it just poured.  Unfortunately, it was right about the time we were supposed to go to the park and meet some of the other moms from the ward, but I let Sarah and Steven play outside in the rain and they just loved it.

We have a spot by the front door that collects the rain, and they both had fun splashing in the puddle.


I think this is the first time Steven has been able to just go outside and play in the rain.  I think he may have enjoyed himself just a little bit.
What do you think?

After the rain stopped, we came inside and dried off. 
Waiting for hot chocolate
Steven was too cute, sitting there in the towel.  So I took a few pictures.
No more pictures, please.

And because the rain had cooling things off so much, we had some hot chocolate to warm them up.

I think they both enjoyed the hot chocolate.

2 comments:

Tom and Sandy Fox said...

Awww! What cute pictures! They did have a good time stomping in the rain, didn't they. And I loved seeing Steven wrapped in the blanket.

Thanks for sharing!

Daniel said...

How fun! I wonder if I will be the super paranoid mom who won't let their kid do fun things like that. Please smack me if I am! M