Sunday, October 4, 2009

3-D Picture Puzzle

Do you remember those old 3-D puzzles where you look at a fuzzy picture and you have to focus your eyes in just the right way to get the picture to pop off the page? I do. I remember having a book of those puzzles.

The reason I bring it up, it because I have one of those picture puzzles for you to look at. This one is in black an white, but you just have to look closely.


There. Did you see the image?

What? You are having difficulty?

Try a little harder.

Wait. Maybe I gave you the wrong picture.

Here. Try this one.



There. In the top center.

Do you see it?

I certainly do. :)

Yep! I'm pregnant!

I am about 17 weeks along and the current due date is March 13. (That's right just 5 days off of Adam's birthday.)

3 comments:

Rebecca said...

Nice, Deborah! I like it.

Savannah said...

I called you as soon as I read the exciting news! Alas, and alack, I didn't reach you! However...YAY! We are thrilled beyond belief! Can't wait to see the little peanut! Denali was #16, Rylee #17, yours will be #18, and Miranda & Dan's #19! I'm so happy!!! SO many playmates for Denali, all within a year of one another! hooray!! (and such a clever way to reveal the news! I already told my mom about it!)

Daniel said...

This was such a clever way to announce your exciting news! Hooray!! I'm so happy for you!! M