Spring has finally sprung here. Here are some of the tulips growing next to our driveway. Most of them are red, but these area my favorite.
Today Ian is excited that he gets to sleep in tomorrow. He doesn't have to get up until 3:30 am! For the past 7 or 8 weeks he has had the very early shift and now his is back to a more regular schedule.
On the baby front, Steven is learning to sit on his own. He can't get into a sitting position on his
He also started cutting his first tooth today. It is on the bottom on his right side. I think he is handling it well, all things considered.
Sarah is so silly. Some days she is telling me how big she is getting, and other days, she is telling me that she wants to be a baby boy! A little baby jealousy going on here, I think. And as I said, the weather has gotten nice, so we finally got out our Christmas present from Rebecca, and Sarah loves it! She had a lot of fun playing in it and taking Sarah-eye view pictures of the tent.
As for me, I am getting nervous about the production of "Savior of the World" that our ward is participating in. We have about a week and a half before our first performance. I know it will be great, but that doesn't make me any less nervous. If you are in the area, you should come and see it.
No comments:
Post a Comment