Last night was a total lunar eclipse, so of course, I needed to try to take some pictures of it. Here are some of the pictures I took.
 |
This is one of the first pictures I took around 10pm. The moon was only about halfway eclipsed. Its not perfect, but I like the effect.
|
 |
| This was about 15 minutes later, with a shorter exposure time. |
 |
| This one and the next 2 were taken about 10:45 pm, when it was completely eclipsed. |
I didn't get any really good pictures of the partial eclipse because I don't know how to change the exposure well enough. All the partial eclipse pictures were like the first one, with reflections and over exposure. Maybe next time.
Also, this was a super moon because it was really close to the Earth. The first full moon of the year is called a Wolf Moon. And moons during eclipses are red colored and called Blood Moons. Hence the Super Wolf Blood Moon.
No comments:
Post a Comment