Friday, November 23, 2012

Classroom VIP

A little while back, Sarah was made classroom VIP.  That means that she was sent home with a large banner of paper that I could decorate to let the class know a little about Sarah.  I had fun putting it together.  I printed off pictures that I had and gave them captions.  The banner/poster hung in Sarah's classroom for a week or so.  Now that I have that banner back, I thought I would share it with you.

My name is Sarah

I am 7 years old

I come from a large family


I am a wonderful big sister to:

Steven
Samantha
Christopher










I love to build things
 
  
I like to get my hair done


I like to spend time with books
  
I LOVE the snow!!!

I like to play outside

I like science

I like to play at the beach

I like to teach my sister fun new things

I like to help out in the kitchen

I like to read
  

I like to spend time with my family


All those pictures left only a tiny corner of free space.  I told Sarah she could put anything she wanted in that blank spot.  This last picture is Sarah's addition.
It says ReD ReDD BLue  I Like BLue and ReD




No comments: